Sunday 13 May 2012

Summer Polish




It's officially Summer time and although it doesn't feel it here in Ireland, I've purchased a few pastel and Neon polishes so that I can still be part of this seasons trend without having to suffer the chill in the air.

I bought these beautiful colour's from Penney's or Primark and they were a steal at just 1.79.
The colour glides onto the nail so smooth and it is so consistent that I only had to do one coat after my primer.

I would definitely recommend these cheap and cheerful ways to update your style quick and easy!





1 comment:

  1. I love that lilac colour! I've always been wary of Primark beauty products because I'm sceptical that the quality is really that good, but if you give these the thumbs up maybe I'll have to try :)
    I've recently set up a new blog as well - it would be great if you could take a look at www.belezababy.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete