Sunday 13 May 2012

Be Mine.











Ooh I am just gushing over these accessories that i bought last week!!

The black boots are sue to go with anything from Maxi skirts to jeans or even my DIY faded denim shorts that I recently made! (will put up tutorial over the next couple of days)

These sunnies are just gorge, really go with everything for when the sun does decide to shine 

This fossil watch is just amazing!
it is a chronograph so I have the time date and day to hand at a glimpse!
It has a mother of Pearl face which just gives it an old hollywood flair and not to mention the nessessary bling from the gems around the dial.....

in LOVE...

boots and sunnies @asos.com
Watch @fossil.com




3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank You Darling!
      cant wait to wear them to summer bbq's and festivals!

      Delete
  2. Love all these, spesh the booties, I need :)
    X

    ReplyDelete